Black Bean Brownies
By: Naomi Sherman
Black beans, anti-oxidant homes of cacao & the healthy fats from coconut oil, these improved sugar-free brownies are a health food!
- 420g tin black beans, drainedpipes & rinsed
- 2 eggs
- 200g maple syrup
- 55g coconut oil, determined strong then melted
- 35g cacao powder
- 2 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp salt
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 40g pecans, approximately sliced
- 115g dark chocolate bits
- Preheat the oven to 180°C and line a cake tin with baking paper.
- Add all components, otherthan pecans and choc bits, into a food processor and blitz till smooth.
- Pour mix into the cake tin and spray the pecans and choc bits over the top.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes upuntil a skewer comes out tidy.
- Let cool priorto cutting into 16 squares.
- Serve sprayed with sea salt or cleaned with cacao powder.
Subscribe to a newsletter to get newest post and updates
2 Litre Organic Cabernet Sauvignon NV – Winesmiths
Organic Merchant Immune Tea
Masala Chai Tea – Organic Merchant