Rainbow Mixed Bruschetta with Vegan Cream Cheese
By: Raquel Neofit
I love the colours of this breakfast. It’s intense and constantly makes me delighted.
- 4 pieces sourdough or Turkish bread
- 1 clove garlic, peeled
- Basil-infused olive oil
- Vegan cream cheese
- Bunch rainbow tomatoes, chopped
- 1 Spanish onion, diced
- Basil leaves, to garnish
- Salt & pepper
- Brush the sourdough with basil-infused olive oil and rub the garlic clove on each side. Grill the bread on a barbecue or grill pan till charred.
- Spread cream cheese onto the toast and location the tomato and onion pieces on leading
- Season with salt and pepper, garnish with basil leaves and serve.
- Tip: There are plenty of coloured tomatoes at your green grocer and this is the best dish to shot them all.
Subscribe to a newsletter to get mostcurrent post and updates
Freelance author & editor for the food, charm, travel & gardening markets.
2 Litre Organic Cabernet Sauvignon NV – Winesmiths
Organic Merchant Immune Tea
Masala Chai Tea – Organic Merchant