Daniil Medvedev (No. 3 ranking) will satisfy Sebastian Baez (No. 32) in the Round of 32 of the US Open on Saturday, September 2.
Medvedev beat Christopher O’Connell 6-2, 6-2, 6-7, 6-2 on Thursday in the Round of 64 in his last match. Baez was handed a walkover win over Felipe Alves at the US Open in his most current scheduled match.
Tune in to see the US Open from August 21 – September 10 on ESPN.
Daniil Medvedev vs. Sebastian Baez: Live Stream Info & TV Channel
- Tournament: US Open
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Saturday, September 2
- TV Channel: ESPN
- Live Stream: Fubo
- Court Surface: Hard
Daniil Medvedev vs. Sebastian Baez Matchup Stats
- Medvedev is 33-5 on difficult courts, with 4 competition triumphes.
- Medvedev has an 85.5% winning portion in service videogames when playing on difficult courts, and a 35.3% winning portion in return videogames (342 of 400 service videogames, and 141 of 400 return videogames).
- Medvedev has won 49.1% of break points on tough courts (136 out of 277, which ranks 82nd).
- In the the Western & Southern Open, Medvedev’s last competition, he was beaten 4-6, 7-5, 4-6 by No. 17-ranked Alexander Zverev on August 17 in the round of 16 round.
- Baez is 6-4 through 5 competitions on difficult courts this year.
- Baez has won 30.2% of his return videogames on tough courts, and 71.3% of his service videogames.
- Baez is 135th in break points won on tough courts, converting 34 of 72 (47.2%).
- Baez brought house the title in the Winston-Salem Open, his last competition, emergin