Black Pepper Fried Shrimp
By: WellBeing Team
Use PEARL RIVER BRIDGE Superior Light Soy Sauce as a dipping sauce or include it to stir-fries and marinades for an additional flavour infusion
- 500g shrimp
- 30g black pepper
- 20g onion, sliced
- 50g butter
- 1 tablespoon PRB Golden Label
- Superior Light Soy Sauce
- 1 tsp PRB Premium Oyster
- Flavoured Sauce
- ¼ tsp PRB Superior
- Dark Soy Sauce
- 5g sugar
- In a bowl, mix spices components upuntil well integrated.
- Place shrimp in a pan with olive oil and cook over medium-low heat. Remove from the heat and set aside.
- Melt 15g butter in a frying pan over medium-high heat and cook the onion and black pepper upuntil softened.
- Place the shrimp back into the pan with the butter and include 150mL hot water.
- Add the spices to the frying pan and braise the shrimp for 5 minutes.
- Add the staying butter and bring to the boil, then simmer upuntil the sauce thickens.
Subscribe to a newsletter to get mostcurrent post and updates
Masala Chai Tea – Organic Merchant
Yumi’s Traditional Hommus